Property transactions no longer involve simply processing standard forms.
With commercial property transactions you need lawyers who know how to identify and deal with all commercial aspects – including tax implications such as Goods and Services Tax, Stamp Duty and Capital Gains Tax.
- Commercal and industrial lease agreements for landlords and tenants
- Commercial real estate – purchases and sales
- Environmental law
- Residential real estate – purchases and sales
- Retail tenancies
- Subdivisions and developments
- Tax implications – including CGT
- Drafting and advising on superannuation non recourse loans