Superannuation is one of the most tax-effective investment environments available today. At Riordans Lawyers we advise on all aspects of the use of superannuation funds as investment vehicles.
- Establishment – preparing and updating SMSF deeds
- Superannuation law – advising on matters regarding compliance with the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993
- Contribution limit strategies – advising on strategies to maximise contributions
- In-specie contributions – advising on strategies for the acquisition of assets by a SMSF from related-parties whilst managing associated Capital Gains Tax (CGT), Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Victorian duty issues
- Investments – advising on the ability of a SMSF to invest in particular asset classes and investment structures
- Drafting and advising on superannuation non recourse loans